General Gym Cleaning and Disinfecting Guidelines:
1. Wear disposable gloves, a mask, and eye protection to clean and disinfect.
2. Ensure that there is adequate ventilation during cleaning and disinfecting.
3. Use an alcohol free, phenol free, bleach free, and ammonia free cleaner or wipe containing an EPA approved disinfectant, such as GymWipes Antibacterial product.
4. If a surface is visibly covered in chalk or dirt, clean that surface prior to using a disinfectant.
5. Not all surfaces need to be cleaned or disinfected with the same frequency. Areas that are frequently touched such as door handles, barbells, pull-up bars, dumbbells and medicine balls should be cleaned after every use, while other surfaces that are not touched as often can be cleaned less frequently.
Spray the fabric with a disinfectant solution paying particular attention to areas that are likely to be touched like handles or are likely to be near an athletes face.
Allow to dry before using.
Embed this guide
Choose a size and copy the code below to embed this guide as a small widget on your site / forum.